Pages

Friday, July 14, 2023

Highly Recommended

 Thirty five years ago, Norman Christensen told us we needed to go see Le Mïsérables. Babies and events got in the way, but now is the day!

Last night we traveled on BART with Andrew and Briona to join Matthew and Debbie at the Orpheum Theatre in San Francisco. What a delight!! The music was stupendous, the staging, lighting, sound, and plot lines were amazing and wonderful. The voices, oh the voices! I do not know how they could project the sound through the entire theatre. It filled my soul.

It is different being with our children when there are no babies envolved

I love being invited by my kids to do something.

Matthew told me this was Debbie's brainchild. Thank you Debbie!


Anticipation!

Happiness is being with my family

Jeffrey paying Matthew back - yes, even the balcony seats are pricey.


Go to the live performance if you ever get the chance!! Put it on your bucket list.

No comments: