Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Intake Today

Sister Hoem's directs the missionaries into which room to go
Elder Burtenshaw screens the missionaries in priorities of Category 1, 2, 3, or 4
Sister Burtenshaw writes down all pertinent information as Dr. Burtenshaw exams the missionaries
Sister Stewart takes the panoramic x rays of all category 2 and 3's in case they are category 1, while I input information on the computer
We had very important visitors while we were in a little respite from missionaries. Sorry I don't know what his name is, but Sister Stewart can tell me later
Elder Stewart finds the missionaries in the MTC or around the MTC and directs them to the Dental Clinic.
I call it finding the lost sheep

After a very long day of doing the same thing over and over we all start to laugh at little things and make stupid jokes and everything starts getting funny.
I was silently howling in laughter as the last Sister Missionary got her x ray taken.  Sister Stewart is around 6 feet tall, this sister couldn't have quite reached four feet.
Last Sister Missionary x ray getting set up

Sister Stewart could not even sit on the table behind her and had to almost squat to line up this missionaries head
I of course was very helpful taking pictures and going out the door to laugh my head off
Monday will begin again emergency care with root canals, extractions, wisdom teeth problems deep fillings, and other urgent care the missionaries need. I love my job.

No comments: