Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Snapping away

I think a few people are surprised when I ask to take their picture. Lots of missionaries have had their picture taken just because they were there. This Elder happened to be waiting for his companion and the MTC mission president and his wife came. So of course I had to get a picture.
Dr. Burtenshaw, President and Sister Carlos, Elder, Sister Stewart
Waiting, lots of waiting here
These teeth can identify anyone who has been here
Jonah came to visit with her niece
Every once in awhile I just want to have a witness of where I've been, who has been around, or maybe what is going on. I really like people photos the best though I have way too many sunrise/sunset pictures I haven't used. Time is just slipping through my hands and I haven't got a handle yet of where I am and what I'm doing. Understanding the culture, the people, the circumstances and what I'm suppose to be doing. I'm still figuring it out and pictures help me do that.
What are they doing? Why?







No comments: