Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Watching

A week ago I noted that some work was being done on the outside of the Temple. It is easy to see the Spire that is closest to us.
It is interesting to watch the men in green slowly rise the scaffolding around the Spire
I have no idea what they are doing
Before and after work at the Dental Clinic I note what level they are at

I also note how small the platforms that they are/will be working on

Today they reached the top - now what?
I know the temple is closed for two weeks - and this is the 2nd week
I'm not sure if this is a general cleaning or if they are specifically fixing something. With humidity, wind, lots of cement dust from construction, and the heat, mold and other kinds of rot, it could be any number of things.
It's nice to see the care taken for the temple.




No comments: