Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Heat

Today I realised how lucky I am to work everyday under an air-conditioner. There was a brown out and the generators had a problem at the Church building today - so no air-conditioning in the whole building. Hand fans were everywhere.
Image is off the internet here because my camera is still out of commission

The children were miserable. But it was interesting that despite the challenges we all learned something and the spirit of the Lord was strong. I had a win in Primary because we learned a song and drew pictures. Anything to do with the right brain gives me a win.

March is summer and school will soon be letting out. They will begin again in June when the cooler (relatively - just more clouds) weather starts.  I really thought I had adapted but as I sit here under the fan pulling the air-conditioning this way I know I'm still a cool weather person.

No comments: