Pages

Saturday, August 5, 2023

Birthdays!

August 4 

I haven't seen Amber today, but it is her birthday which we are celebrating tomorrow. Nate and Kelsi with their family joined us last night when we celebrated Lilly's birthday that was on the 2nd of August. So much has happened in five years!  There were terrible fires in Redding when Lilly was born in Walnut Creek while her family was at our home because of the threatening smoke.

I gave up on the dolls and found a pattern for rabbits that I've made for the girls birthdays. Amber got a little lovely size and Lilly got the regular size. Makynlee later next week will get the regular size for her birthday. 

Amber's new bunny

Lilly's new bunny

Since Lilly had already celebrated her birthday, she showed me the other three bunny's she already had. Oh my, everyone around her were thinking the same thing. So now she has four and a very plush bunny purse. I love petting that purse, it is so soft and cuddly. 

As you may know, I have certain candles that we had to use for Lilly. She just laughed.

Happy Birthday to you


relight candles

All done

There they go again

What a lovely day with grands!

No comments: