Pages

Friday, August 18, 2023

Nona on the floor

 During the same visit Jeffrey had great success by playing on the floor, my encounter was much different. While dragging boxes out of the garage for the girls to all play with, I ended up on the floor. Very embarrassing to have Andrew and the girls run in because of a big thud. I got up as quickly as I could wishing they'd all go away without asking how I did. Well, the bottom line is I think I broke my toe. It could just be a serious wrench but regardless putting my foot into a shoe is extremely painful. I'm not going to the doctor because they don't do anything but tell you to take Tylenol and walk carefully. 

Luckily, the girls had fun together with the boxes. Briona asked Amber if she should box her up and send her on a vacation. Isla bless her heart, started boxing Amber up and laughing.



No comments: