Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Sewing for Caleb

 Lilly gave me things to sew up for her a few months ago. I think Caleb was watching. He asked me to fix his loose polar bear - which is one of his favorite toys. The stuffing had flattened out to nothing. I told him to bring it the next time his family came down. 

I looked around and found a pillow that has stuffing that fluffs up when washed, then dried in the dryer with a tennis ball. When they came down last Thursday, I opened up his bear, stuffed it with the pillow stuffing and closed him up. The Polar bear was now a pillow. Nate said he had never been that full when he was new. Caleb looked happy, he said he had another project. Holes in his pj knee didn't look so good. So I patched both knees to make it look like it was suppose to be there.

Caleb with a bigger bear

Newly patched up knees



No comments: