Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Hanging with the Girls

 Since I went to Yuba City on Tuesday, I missed taking care of the Grands on Tuesday night. So we made arrangements for me to tend last night instead.

Makynlee and Isla are so fun to be with! I brought some animals and a complex puzzle to play with, had a simple dinner that Julia set out, played games and watched them do gymnastic moves and dance poses, and then played I-Spy. They were all ready for bed by 7:30 pm which was amazing as that doesn't always happen peacefully. Then I got my iPad out with all the new stories I had downloaded. They weren't ready for sleep until 8:30 pm when I told them they needed to close their eyes. Wow, Makynlee was out like a light. I had to tell Isla not to talk for a few minutes so Makynlee could go to sleep (or stay asleep) and Isla fell asleep also. Win!

I'll have to up my game next Tuesday.....maybe a lemonade tea party...new games? These girls are so fun!







No comments: