Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Many thanks to my Sister in Law!

 On Tuesday morning just after Jeffrey got back from Seminary (6:56 am), he told me his sister Kim had texted that she was going to the temple to do work for their sister and did he want to come? He said he was heading out to Yuba City in a few hours. I told him I would go to the gym with Laura and Chelly and be back by 8:30 am, take a shower and go with him.

The day was beautiful! Perfect Spring day. The temple is so beautiful and lovely with such a good feeling attached. Jeffrey and I did work for his great, great, great...grandmother and many greats grandfather. Kim and her friend had come earlier and done some work and we all went to one session together where Kim did work for her and Jeffrey's older sister Becky. 

Afterwards we went to lunch and talked about all the cool things coming up in our lives. Kim asked if I would go with her to Joann's after lunch. She said she wanted to be part of my mission and wanted to get Dumevi some material for his baby weigh trousers.

It was so cool! She found a whole set of novelty prints that were on sale and then bought 12 pieces at 3 yards each! A whole stack of material! Dumevi is going to love it. (Actually he loves the pictures I sent of the material and Kim).

My heart is just full. That is really a cool thing she did for my good friend.

Jeffrey's sister Kim Reeve


Kim adding to the stash


No comments: