Pages

Monday, March 4, 2024

Old memories - fading fast

 I ran into a box of memorabilia and some had spilled out. I had to laugh at some of my stories and art work from grade school. I really can't remember the story anymore but it was fun.

Not sure why she was proud or what she is giving away


This was interesting to find because my grandmother Della worked for the county and she had reams of paper that we used to write all kinds of stories and color wonderful pictures. She never ran out of paper. I remember going to Yellowstone park after visiting with my grandmother and we had entertainment for the next several hours.

What do they do with the extra ballots and whatnot for elections today?



This was super interesting to find. I know I was living somewhere else rather than Clinton when I filled this out. I think whatever ward we were in had a fun program for kids.  Actually, I am not sure if this was our church or not. Anyway, I did enjoy filling out the pages. I was so surprised when I found out two days ago on the back, instructions to the parents, they were to have the children earn money and find out where Palestine was on a map. I don't know what the money was for - and I don't remember earning any. Too bad my brain is blurred on the details - now I am curious.

No comments: