Pages

Friday, March 29, 2024

Thursday's Haul

 There were so many workers around our house on Thursday! The yards have no greenery except one orange tree, one grapefruit tree, one apricot tree, and the crabapple tree on the side of the house. Everything else has been taken out and hauled away. Woodchips from the back yard, weeds, bushes, trees the squirrels planted, old logs, unwanted tree stumps, old gravel and cement and cement blocks have all been shoveled up in wheelbarrows onto trucks and hauled away.

Inside the house old window panes, stucco, and odd pieces have been collected up and thrown away.

Laying out a sprinkler system for the one patch of grass we will have left.


Laying down gravel



Inside changes happening also


Living room window out - 


Living room window in.


Kitchen window out


Kitchen window in.

I love the fact that change is happening. I really hate how long I've had dust and debris over everything.
I love that things are moving along. I hate that my life is in chaos.
Isn't life grand?!


No comments: