Pages

Friday, March 29, 2024

Happy Birthday - Chocolate Fondue

 The Sacramento Adams came on Thursday afternoon. It was so good to see them - and it was Jame's birthday too. I found a recipe for an eggless, dairyfree cake and put in applesauce when I realized I had no soy, coconut, or almond milk. It was a vanilla cake. Debbie went to the store while I watched the boys play Life at the table. She bought some chocolate frosting to put on the cake.

I really appreciated the fact that Debbie made supper for the family. It is so nice to watch her interactions with her children and how they all learn so much from her. It was nice singing to James for his birthday. He is a really cool kid.



James stirring the melting chocolate in the fondue pot.

Strawberries and fruit for chocolate fondue - as well as graham crackers, bananas, and marshmallows


Happy Birthday James!!


Then he cut the cake and everyone had a good time with the fondue.




No comments: