Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Not running for school bells

 One of the very nice things about retired people is the simple joys of going out for a birthday lunch and not having to run for a schedule - whether it is back to work or picking up and dropping of kids. I'm not sure who decided (or how I got on the list) but a group of ladies got together to celebrate Lyn Blatter and Laura Nausin's birthdays. Poor Lyn has to have surgery on her knee and fell badly and couldn't make it. The rest of us had a long leisurely lunch chatting about lots of different things. The only conversations I remember are about Relief Society and the ward trying to include everyone. It was nice to bat ideas around with friends. 

Sorry there is no picture of Laura - they just didn't turn out well -- and I know she would not want me to share!  But she did get Ice cream with sprinkles that we all shared. 







No comments: