Pages

Friday, August 11, 2017

Pop up memories

Today I jumped on my email and got a pop up memory from Shutterfly from four years ago.

This is after Matthew and Debbie's engagement party in Provo, UT
I had forgotten that we stayed with Grandmama and had Sunday dinner
So much has happened, Talia is returning from her mission now
Then just a little later Debbie and Matthew got married.......in August. August is a good month for the Adams!
Matthew and Debbie August 24, 2013

I am outside of all the hoopla going on for Michael and Julia's wedding, but I am just as excited for the both of them.  I'll be coming back to California just briefly for their wedding and flying back here just after. I am so happy for both of them and love to see the light in Michael's eyes in pictures.
Michael and Julia August 19, 2017

Four years........it was just yesterday and so long ago. Lots of things have happened in four years! Our first grandson and now three grandsons and a granddaughter, three children married, graduations from  different schools, and a mission served, now Jeffrey and I have a new lifestyle. Wow, what are the next four years going to bring?

No comments: