Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Girls Day Out

We went on another 'Jonahing" adventure. I wanted to pick up a few things from S&R (Costco in the Philippines) and asked Jonah if she wanted to go. She came back the next day and said Divine and Roma wanted to come too. So we made it a Girls Day Out.
Roma is always elected to take the group selfie as she does a great job. We went to S&R then had pizza from the deli

The pizza was huge and half got taken home - I thought about my boys as teenagers
We traveled to a year old mall that is fashioned after Venice complete with waterways, and European structure

Of course we waved to the gondola driver and the kids in the boat
We took pictures of this amazing mall (I'll just show the beautiful girls) 
The mall was decorated with artwork and shops that featured things from Venice. Of course it had all kinds of food and shops from all over the world and cinemas etc.
I'm not sure why but the 'fence' we were standing beside over the "canal" had little locks all over it. I'm thinking there is some kind of love tradition of sealing a lock but it could be something else. I am aware of 3 coins in a fountain but I don't know the custom behind the locks.
We traveled a short distance but had long time driving to another mall to find Christmas decorations and other stuff then traded some shoes for another size
We managed to fill the trunk with all the shopping and considered it a great day spent together
Luckily Jeffrey came home shortly thereafter and brought home some supper
Perfect



No comments: