Pages

Monday, October 2, 2017

The ball in the Arcade

Monday started out beautiful!
The skies here are never boring

Security They watch day and night
Every morning at 6 they have a quick devotional and briefing
When I got to work my day turned into Pin Ball Machine with me being the ball. I kept running back and forth going from one project to another, stopping to get a missionary from the MTC or go drop off a note or record or guide someone somewhere. But it was the paperwork (actually computer bugs) that had me scrambling one way and another. I need some kind of bookmark or something that lets me know where I am when I get interrupted. Then as I would slowly work my way into organization, something else would come up.
Right now I am resting comfortably in my slot - until I go to work tomorrow morning.

No comments: