Pages

Monday, October 9, 2017

Pictures from Sister Lorraine

Since I left my camera at the dental clinic, Sister Lorraine said she would get me some pictures for the Activity Day bread making.  Looking at the pictures makes me laugh all over again. Think of the images you see in pinterest and then the hilarious pinterest fails. I've got it covered!!!
The kids were right with me listening as I showed them what we needed to do

As more hands got into the dough - it just got better!
They were "shaping" the loaf - soon it was in pieces
So many helpers! when we started the real batch of Sacrament bread!

In between shaping loaves and making the real batch of bread, Miss Maryanne taught her speciality: Friendship bracelets

The little kids had to get in on the action as well as the kids from 8 to 11
Yup - life is great!!


Miss Maryanne showed the girls how to make friendship bracelets - Angelo left as soon as he heard about paper rockets

The little kids with Angelo leading the way made paper rockets that could be blown off a straw.
Both loaves were crispy charcoal on top and anemic white on the bottom

But with a little jelly (and cutting off the burnt part) it was a treat for all
I'm counting this as a success though not how I planned the night

I love Sister Lorraine!  She just rides through and helps me achieve whatever I dream up!



No comments: