Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Tender Mercies

About an hour or two after I arrived today, I had a chance to talk with Ernesto. He went home early yesterday and their family was having a Family Home Evening. Jhon Andre in his prayer asked Heavenly Father to bless Sister Adams and Jonah.
Ernesto didn't know about Jonah's last day until he came in and asked where she was. I had to tell him yesterday was her last day if they don't re-hire her for two more months on Monday. My heart warmed when he told me about Jhon Andre's prayer. It is so cool that the spirit can whisper to a young boy that blesses my life.
Another interesting though awful situation happened today. A Field Elder was in the CR and passed out. When he came to his front teeth were broken off and embedded in his lip. He went to the ER as the bleeding didn't stop for two hours. Somewhere along the line the broken bits of teeth disappeared. The mission nurse asked if he could have an appointment. Interestingly we had a 2 pm appointment open and then an 11 am appointment opened as another Elder in the MTC wanted to go to the temple today. I love how the Lord opens a way for the missionaries to be taken care of.

No comments: