Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Rainy morning

 I am cozy sitting at my desk this Wednesday morning with the rain coming down. I can heard the shouts of the missionaries who are playing soccer - in the rain. I know today there are a group of missionaries leaving for their assignments because Jeffrey stayed after work yesterday to finish polishing a couple of blessings to give two missionaries before they left.

Yesterday was a very full day of baking and running around handing out goodies to people, attending a going away lunch and running back and forth from the apartment to the area office. Juliet and I planned out what we (she) is going to make for next week for the security personnel. Well, I will whip up a batch of banana bread and probably some brownies too.

Today, I will just stay home and putter around here. 

For this moment I can feel the peace and love of God. I am thankful for this amazing opportunity to live in Ghana and have felt so much love and joy and acceptance from the members here. Life is good.



No comments: