Pages

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Father's Day - Surprise!

Jeffrey and I taught in Primary and helped out in Sharing Time. We sat by the doors and didn't let children out. The children learned some songs they were going to sing for their fathers and right after church we went into the men's classroom and they sang. Jeffrey asked if we could go and I said no we need to wait for the video show. He said ok - probably thinking we needed to do something else. Half way through the video, Jayson, Caleb, Kelsi and Nate all pop up talking. Jeffrey puts both hands in the air and told the person next to him that those were his grandsons, then he turned to the other person and said, "That is my son, and daughter, and grandsons!" Thanks guys it was great!!

The cookies and father's day cards turned out great also. Tonight we are going to the Albos house with some others for a visit, Jeffrey doesn't know it but it's a surprise Father's Day dinner. I'm not quite sure what the surprise is because it is Father's day.

I am grateful to my Father in Heaven for the fathers in my life that I have been blessed with. My own dad was pretty special and wonderful, my grandfathers were terrific, my sons are really awesome fathers and the Savior, Redeemer of the world, Father and Son made it all possible.

No comments: