Pages

Friday, April 23, 2021

Tender Mercies

 Just as we started loading up in the cars, big fat drops of rain fell on the windshield. My heart was so glad and happy that I did not have to contend with the rain on the trail walking down. I knew the Lord answered my prayers for protection and safety.

I was riding with the Belnap's this time and Spencer turned on an appropriate song.

I guess it does rain in Africa

I found the ditches to the side are for more than the sewer, it takes all the flood water away quickly
The air was soft and very nice after the humidity was lowered. Beautiful.

We arrived too late to see the sunset on the river that Brent Belnap was trying to show us, but it was good as I have no idea what I was missing. The Volta River is very large. Sometimes the missionaries take trips in river boats down it for a day.
Such a nice day. I am glad I was not the one driving home in the dark. Brother Belnap and Spencer drove us home. Brent answered Nathan's questions about incorporating a company and about investments. I learned a lot as we drove and I thought how cool it was that a dad would take the time to teach his sons all about the importance of planning for the future.

No comments: