Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Birthday Cake sans frosting

 This is the first time I have uploaded pictures and they loaded in reverse order....interesting. I'm not going to try switching them all around. You can look at them from last to first.

I had to share the "half-life of money". The women all thought it was a great idea!

So much fun to relax and just share with each other.

We all had our cake just like we personally like it!

Happy Birthday Jeffrey!

Emmy thought how to get everyone in the picture! Eastmonds came just a little later. It's a little sad not to have Sharon anymore and Esther is out for the week.

I brought a cake Jeffrey would like. Chocolate with no frosting added. I brought cherry pie filling, raspberries (Emmy brought whip cream and fruit), and frosting for those who wanted it on their cake. Emmy brought balloons and made everything look good!

No comments: