Pages

Friday, March 18, 2022

My Friend Juliet

 



Life is good with a good friend. Juliet is making a difference in her son's lives with her daily quest to earn a livelihood. I can't help but wonder if her boys understand and know the effort she goes through. Probably not, as experience is the best teacher and moms want their children to have a good childhood and then grow up to be self-sufficient. Her boys have really good plans - big plans. I hope they make it!

Juliet and I have interesting fun conversations. Me with my hearing loss, and her with English as a second or third language, we laugh a lot and repeat things many times. She is very good at showing gratitude. I hope I have conveyed how important her friendship is to me and how nice it is for her to come over and do things with me. We had a really good time cooking this week. She was here for quite a while preparing to go working the next morning and giving out lunches in the afternoon, so she needed everything completely ready to go. The next day, I took everything she prepared over in the early afternoon as her fridge is not working.

No comments: