Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Game with Friends

 Elder and Sister Derr are one of the most inclusive and hospitable missionaries we know. They routinely invite people to their home and always make sure as many people as possible are include in activities. Elder Derr wanted me to invite ALL the sisters in the Africa West Area to our weekly scripture study. So I did, Sister Call gave me as many email addresses she had and I found some others and sent out invitations to all. Now some sisters are thanking me for thinking of them - it was all Elder Derr and probably his wife.

They invited the Adams and the Woodbury's over for popcorn and games. Sister Woodbury was in the middle of a PowerPoint restoration and didn't make it. So much fun! You can really see people's personalities in the course of a good game. I forgot the name of the game but it had pirates, mermaids, a kraken and a whale or two and we had fun trumping cards and finding a way to beat someone else. I felt very good about not being in last place and laughed with/at the competitive ones.

Looks like the name of the game is Skull King

Good times


No comments: