Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

BVEKADO Dressmaking Scissors - Highly recommended

 I want to give a shout-out to the best pair of scissors I have used in the last five years. I went to Amazon to get some new scissors and ordered these.

Also blade cover is added

I am in LOVE with these scissors!

Does this say excellent quality, you are going to love them?

After randomly getting these shears in the mail, I will never get another pair unless it says BVEKADO on the box. They are sharp (and stay sharp) balance correctly and can cut very precisely. 

The little snips have melded into my life like the first microwave I used. After two days I felt they were part of my life. They are sooooo very convenient when sewing quilting squares and snipping close to the seams and thread dangles. 

I don't know the name of the little bit of cloth that the needle starts on, off for a couple of stitches and on to the square, then off and on to the other cloth. I just know these snips are great in cutting close to the seam.

These awesome snips are perfect for this close work

And also awesome in cutting between the squares.

I would recommend these scissors to anybody! But don't forget to get the snips while you are at it - especially if you quilt or need to make precise cuts on curves or corners. 10 out of 10

No comments: