Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Lunch with the Bigwigs

 Jeffrey, I with Elder and Sister Porter got a luncheon invite from the DTA's secretary. It was so nice to see and get to know the faces of people I have heard about - I realized I run into many days. We went to lunch and got to know that most of them have teenage children mostly around 15. One man's youngest and one man's oldest were in the range. It was a fun to rub shoulders for a minute with them. Me being me, I had to have pictures. They were gracious and waited for me to get them!

A nice dinner at a very nice restaurant only a 1/2 block from where we live!

Jeffrey, James from HR, Daniel with Physical Facilities/Real Estate, Francis the DTA, and Elder Porter

Lisa and I

They introduced themselves with their first name, so I'll have to go find out what their last names are. Life is good. Sometimes its lots of fun.

No comments: