Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Morning walks with Isla

 I have noted that Isla walks further and further before getting into the stroller. I probably look pretty odd pushing an empty double stroller while Isla walks ahead or beside me. It is so nice to get our in the sun for a little bit before the heat of the day. 

I don't know where the cool days of yesteryear went. I do recall a summer that we didn't turn on the air-conditioning. That seems to be in the past. Our summers are much hotter and air-conditioning after noon is normal now. Luckily we still get our nice cool nights to compensate. 

Isla and I spend about three hours a day together while Julia is taking her classes. She hopes to get her degree by December and is working very hard to make it happen. I am so proud of her for making such great effort.



No comments: