Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Prayers still answered

 I have to admit I pray about everything. A few days before Jeffrey got his present calling, I had been watching him study, underline and get insights into the things he was reading. I thought, "what a waste if this doesn't get shared somewhere." So I asked the Lord to let Jeffrey teach the scriptures. You never know how that particular prayer will be answered. In Accra, someone asked him to substitute in Sunday school. Here in Concord he gets a last minute call at 8:30 or 9 pm for a calling to teach. So cool. 

Then there are the itty bitty prayers. Due to some extra appointments and things that came up, I wasn't able to go with Laura shopping this week. I was NOT looking forward to going alone. We get such better deals by going over the hill to Winco that I try to make it there to shop as much as possible. Today I winged a little prayer up and asked God if maybe Jeffrey could go with me. But then I rescinded that as not of priority importance. 

So when I asked Jeffrey if he would go with me, he looked at me a minute and said because he loved me he was going to go. God answers even the bitty prayers!

No comments: