Pages

Friday, August 5, 2022

New grand baby!!!!!

 I just got the news that Andrew and Briona's baby was born last night around 9 pm and is healthy and well. Momma and dad are doing fine.


That note was written at about 6:45 this morning and by 9 am I was on my way to the hospital to spend the day with Amber Lynn Adams, Briona and her mom Tracey Derrick. WHAT A GREAT DAY just hanging around at the hospital holding a baby most of the day!  Andrew took off at 11 am to get some sleep as he is the only one allowed to stay at night. Tracey and I hung around to help out - though I mostly just held Amber and gave her up reluctantly to the staff to do different tests.

My Child with His Child


Briona with her baby girl

Momma love


Tracey Derrick and her first grandchild, Amber Lynn Adams 
Briona Lynn, Tracey Lynn and her mother's middle name is Lynn too




No comments: