Pages

Friday, August 26, 2022

Personal exuberance of Children

 I have noted a phenomenon when visiting young grandchildren that seems pretty universal. The children at once or when they have warmed up, want to climb on, jump on, hug on, or at least personally touch and sit on grandparents. 

I tried to deflect some today as I have aching muscles from this last week. Jeffrey was the champ today and took the full brunt of the climbing on and wrestling that went on.  I have found that I am getting old and cannot keep up with the physical efforts as much or even as quickly as in years past. I am going to have to figure out how to handle this phenomenon in a way that is acceptable to my grandchildren.

What a drag, just walking around the house



Cute armful

Motorcycle ride



No comments: