Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2022

What Am I Made Of?

 While we were visiting in Redding, my sister sent me a very interesting text message. She took screen shots of her DNA record. So I am surmising that my record would look mostly the same. The English part was not a surprise. The fact that mom had some Scottish DNA was.










I love the way this broke time periods and travels down into parts of centuries as this totally fits what we have as family history and who came over from Europe and when. I don't know what kind of question and answer she filled out when taking the test and if it just shows what she mentioned or if it is completely un-subjective or not. My mom's genealogy history is English with a little France and Germany and late sixteenth century Holland, Denmark and Norway. My dad's history was Scottish, Ireland and Germany. Very interesting to see these test results.

No comments: