Pages

Friday, September 1, 2023

I'm going to miss you when you're gone

Starting Saturday, I 'm going to miss a toddler running up to me with arms up stretched for a hug. 

I am going to miss holding her and showing her how to softly pet the kitty. 

I am going to miss feeding and thinking of ways to entertain her. 

I am going to miss the walks that are a distance of two houses until we have to turn back and put down the rocks, leaves, and sticks that try to enter her mouth. 

I'm going to miss the hugs with a lovely. 

I'm going to miss putting her down for a nap and telling her to sleep. 

I am going to miss her smile. 

I am going to miss her inventive ways of climbing up to get whatever she thinks she wants. 

I am going to miss her hugs.

I am going to cry when you are gone.


Andrew, Briona, and Amber took us to dinner as a thank you farewell



No comments: