Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Shuanna

 I first met Shuanna in Texas. She was somewhere between six months and nine months old. I had a couple of pictures of her after she was born, but I met her when Dave and Ramona came to Austin and visited us while they were living in Oklahoma. I remember her dad handing her an onion to eat like an apple and though she squinted up her face, she ate a few bites. Next time I saw her,  she was a toddler when we went to Utah for a visit and met her again. She was completely adorable and nice.

That has never changed. She is kind, caring, and has a good sense of fun.  At the Snack and Chat last Sunday, I told her I would feature her in a post because she actually reads my blog! It is fun to keep in touch. Rebekah and Shuanna are the closest cousin in age and the first granddaughters of my parents.

Shuanna has a wonderful laugh, three good looking and active sons, and a loving husband. She is talented while teaching school and having adventures with her family. 

Love you Shuanna!

The Ludlow's in June



Shuanna and her uncle Steve

Shuanna and I at the Snack and Chat


Fun Adventures



No comments: