Pages

Monday, September 11, 2023

Yes, I'll marry you

 Adam Lore has a new business of making specialized rings. I knew he had them and when he brought them to the Snack and Chat, I decided to get another ring as I keep loosing my wedding ring. I will never buy an expensive wedding ring again as they are too easily lost by me.

Jeffrey fell in with my wish to have a ring and looked them all over. I told him the three that I liked and he took one of them and said, "Will you marry me?" This is actually a familiar refrain every few months in different settings. I always say yes and sometimes tell him I will in a New York minute. Life is good.

Jeffrey proposing again

Adam Lore showing his collection of rings that he has made - and will make specialized for an individual

Jeffrey looking over the choices


No comments: