Pages

Monday, September 11, 2023

They are going across the country

 Sunday afternoon we all left to go to Allen's house for a Snack and Chat. Jeffrey was able to put his suitcase he brought out to Utah into his new suitcase we just bought, so he could bring both back from Atlanta. 

After the Snack and Chat both of them would head to Draper to spend the night and leave very early on Monday morning to drive as far as they could. They have three days to get to Atlanta. Andrew said he has two conference talks that they will have to stop somewhere for him to have a meeting with clients [online].  Steve and Polly were leaving from the Snack and Chat to go back home to Elko - or just out of Elko. So Susie and I drove together as I would be traveling back with her and going to Twin Falls on Monday morning.  

Sunday night, I started missing Jeffrey and I will until I see him again.

Andrew's car going to Atlanta

I hope they have an enjoyable trip across the country.


No comments: