Pages

Sunday, December 17, 2023

These are really great kids!

 

Happy girl

Helpful Caleb doing his chores

Jayson is wise and knows where EVERYTHING is

Lilly got dressed and brushed her hair herself

The kids did their chores and did their school work. I told the story of Esther because Kelsi has a quote on Lilly's wall, and then we had prayer and read another chapter in James and the Giant Peach after which I studied a little with Lilly in her math, reading, and art. 

After lunch I hit another wall, so I knocked on the office door and asked Jeffrey to take all the kids. He decided to take them to a Park and he took Emma too. I lay down for awhile and then had a nice long chat with Susie. Nothing was really wrong except my tiredness from sore muscles and the constant "up" of being 'present' with the children. I'm old and have lost all the mommy muscles in body and mind - I also don't bounce back after a full nights sleep like I used too. 

It was so nice to take just Lilly and Caleb to swim practice. I got to watch both of them for a bit. Then we lit the candles on a slice of bread to hold them up. The all burnt down to nubs while Jeffrey discussed the meanings of Christ's different names.








No comments: