Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Heart Overflow

Today Jeffrey and I walked through the MTC courtyard with flower bushes and trees holding hands appreciating life here. Unknown to us our grandson was being born across the oceans. After a complicated day at the Dental Clinic with a new dentist on board, I opened my emails and found a voicemail from Matthew sent hours ago.
WE HAVE A NEW GRANDSON!
Born on Sunday night at 8:05 pm April 23 8 lbs 12.5 oz!
Mother and son doing well, I was informed he shares Shakespeare's  birthday!
Looking at the joy on Debbie's face and seeing this wonderful new baby fills my heart to overflowing. Joy, peace, happiness and love all merge at once. Life is good!
Addition of Love to the Adams family
She is loving that new brother
Oliver Yu-De Adams welcome to the world!

No comments: