Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2017

What's the occasion?

This morning Jeffrey and I noticed lots of young adults 20's early 30's congregating at the mall. I did not know what the occasion was/is as we went to work at the Area office and MTC Dental Clinic. We only worked till noon and then came home. I have to admit I was pooped even though it was only 6 hours instead of 8 or so. I napped for just a bit and then studied my Primary lesson. Went grocery shopping and found a nice young man to push all my groceries back to the apartment. I love the service here.
Tonight the fireworks went off! Why?


I love the fireworks going off, I just wish I knew why. This was in a mall a ways away so I could actually photograph them.  The ones in our mall are too close and the camera picks up all the particles and dust smoke.  What kind of events are fireworks worthy?

No comments: