Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Baking Day

 Thursday was a crisp sunny day with a nice breeze keeping things marginally cool and just right for running around to shops and checking out materials and dreaming about projects.

Friday on the other hand was stormy with winds and lightening along with the falling rain and darkness to the day. Perfect day to stay in and bake.



 Moses from the North Ridge Ward asked me last Sunday if I would make banana bread and cookies for the Primary children this week. On Friday, I made sure it was for Sunday and not Saturday - you never know. It was for Sunday. So I made a few batches of banana bread and several batches of cookies over the next two days.

Made bread and chocolate chip cookies sans chocolate chips (as I have no more chips)

These began with a chocolate chip recipe sans chocolate chips. I added 20 grams more butter and baking cocoa powder


No comments: