Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Nothing so Constant as Change

 

Dinah is the new legal coordinator

Andrews is the assistant for six months

We are saying goodbye for now to Esther who is going to the US for three months.

My quick story is the fact we had a staff meeting and the question was asked, "who should we get to take Esther's place while she is gone?" My mind immediately went to Andrews whom I have seen in several different jobs working for different people. I had recognized him early as a very hard worker, eager to be of help, and able to figure out technology problems. So I put his name out there. Months later Andrews was hired!! Happy day. Then sure enough I had to print up a booklet by 9 am and someone came in at 8 to change the cartridge on the ink. The printer kept swirling around but not printing. Andrews came over pulled up the menu and got the printer working in enough time for me to print off my farewell booklet for Sister Eastmond. Yes, life is good! 

No comments: