Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2022

It is Finished!

This quilt has at least one block from all the fabric used in the trousers to date.

 The quilt was getting a little big, so I decided to just finish it and make a pillow to go with it as I cut the rest of the fabrics in this last month I am here. Then I will transfer all the sewing supplies and machine to him to set up at his place of business - hopefully - as usual it is complicated. 

I am not sure how it will all work out as Dumevi and his family are getting visas to come to Springfield, Illinois so he can go to school. Pricilla's sister is going to continue the work - so I hope it all works out well.

Every fabric from the trousers is here, some fabrics have two or three blocks

I used the liner fabric to make the triangles on the sides

 

No comments: