Pages

Monday, May 16, 2022

Wednesday Night with the Ward

 The mid-week class at the ward is interesting and fun. Interesting because the make-up of people are different every week and questions and comments can range all over the place. What I like best is the fact that no one in my Accra ward repeats old trite ways of explaining or telling about gospel doctrines and principals. It is all new. The questions can be deep or skim the surface but they are all from a new perspective. 

Last Wednesday night focused on how to give priesthood blessings. The words, authority, and reasons why blessings are asked or needed. The bishop had requested on Sunday that this meeting would cover the basics. I brought my usual banana bread and brownies for those who came on time. But this week I just left them out and let the members who came late have some. Prince was very happy that I gave him his own box of brownies. He shared them with ward members and I pulled out another box. I love making him happy.






No comments: