Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Wisdom's daughter

 

Wisdom's daughter is studying to be a Physician's Assistant

Wisdom brought his daughter over for a quick visit. He had asked a few weeks ago for 1000 cedis for her tuition in school. I could not give that much so had asked the Olsen's and Munk's if they would go in with me and they did. I don't know if Wisdom took her to see the others or not, but he knew it was my influence that got him the money this time. 

Personally I feel this was one of my failures because though Wisdom started great with organization, follow through and getting the job done, after four months he has slipped back into his old ways. I do not know if the things I have paid for will actually go home with me or not. He is a good artist but slippery with money and follow through on items promised.

No comments: