Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Choosing to be Stoic


 A few weeks ago, something crashed on the Church Website and we all were asked to change our passwords. Ever since my church account outlook dumps me off the internet. None of the other programs, just my outlook. So I walked up and down to the technology department ICS - (I wonder what that stands for?) and they kept "fixing it" or at least booting it back up. I am guessing the only way to "fix" it for good is to delete the outlook I have now and install a new one. Way too many addresses to want to do that.

So........I have decided to just keep turning it back on every few minutes while I am working on anything to do with the church workspace in Outlook. I am not a fan, and I'm looking forward to my beautiful Apple when I go home. Meanwhile, I have to choose to be a leaf on the water going with the flow and not get frustrated.

No comments: