Monday, August 5, 2024

Family on Sunday

 

This is Asante Osier-Bonsu's family!  I met Asante as a security guard the last time we lived here. So it was truly nice to catch up a little and meet his wonderful wife (who is a Relief Society president and an institute teacher) and their adorable children. Girl, boy, girl, boy. They drew pictures and stayed for awhile. I think next time I will have more entertainment for little kids prepared. I think if I had some home-made playdough, some puzzles, and some toys they would have had more fun. They were well behaved, the oldest two went with me out to the guard gate to deliver a meal to the security guard there.

The oldest girl was really a gem. Kind, nice, a little soft spoken, but smart. She is seven.
The youngest girl wanted whatever her siblings had, and she wanted it all. It was hilarious - of course I didn't have to deal with it. I did provide another device with games so the older three all had their own. She is three.
This is the oldest boy in deep concentration. Asante Junior. He is five. I talked about a ball and he wanted one. I will look for nerf type balls for kids to play with when they come to our home.....
The youngest boy is only four months old. He slept, ate, and slept. Then talked (at least made noises) to his mom.
Asante and his wife. A wonderful couple. It was really nice to have them in our home.


No comments: