Tuesday, August 6, 2024

It has Been a Really Good Day

 This morning was the first time the new area presidency spoke at the devotional for employees at the stake center. When I came out to go drop off banana bread I ran into the wives (my neighbors) talking and just had to take their picture.


And then when I went to the church building to take a picture of the people working in Family History, I found the Area Presidency going to introduce themselves to different offices - so I had to take another picture!


Then my day just got spectacular when I saw the temple sealing of Samuel Owusu Amako and his wife Fatou Amako and then watched them get sealed to their four children.  It really is a sweet wonderful day. 

They will come to our house for dinner and we can share some more good memories.


Fatou Amako and Samuel Owusu Amako


No comments: