Thursday, August 1, 2024

FHE - Gathering

 A week or so ago, Jeffrey gave a family home evening PowerPoint on the gathering of Israel. I thought he did a good job, though it was a lot of information at once. I have had the advantage of watching and listening as Jeffrey discovers nuggets of hidden treasures in the scriptures a little bit at a time. He gave a lot of information in one hour. 

Of course sometimes it is really nice to listen to someone who has put a lot of work into something (like a concert) and just enjoy the show without listening to all the practice that goes into it. So I am not really sure how it all went down with the missionaries. I got good feedback from some of the sisters - but who would tell me they didn't like it?

When we came out the sky was an interesting color as the sun had set but wasn't gone and a storm looked like it was coming in. This is a beautiful place to be.



No comments: