Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Change Is In The Air

 A couple of weeks ago I had mentioned to the Bishop and Marci Chapman (young women's president) that I thought I ought to be a lame duck because all the events are being planned for the year and I won't be here. 

One week I am watching Marci interacting with a baby in Sunday School and the next week I have been called to the new Primary organization. I have been called to be an assistant to the secretary. Wow, talk about a non-responsibility job and this is it.  I think my job will be to figure out who the children are -- take pictures and line up which family they come from then find names  -- so the real secretary can give her reports. She is from the Spanish ward - because we combine the youth and the adults go to Sacrament Meeting before and after the combined youth hour. 

I have loved working with Marci and all of the counselors and advisors and will miss the young women.

Marci is my daughter's age. It is cool watching her with a baby. (Not her own)

Marci is good with the babies and the teenagers.

Joy Mühlstein has been called as the Primary president, Rebecca Score is a counselor (She and my Rebekah were roommates at BYU before they both married), Fryda Cano is someone to make a friend with and the Secretary is Yus Orme whom I hope I can be of help to. 

I am looking forward to the next few months adventures in Primary.

No comments: