Pages

Monday, February 26, 2024

This is me taking a break!

 Life is just speeding up faster and faster! It is kinda fun. It looks like we will be leaving May 1st or the beginning of that week. The kitchen should be going in soon as the cabinets are going to be ready to pick up on Wednesday. Today I have been unloading shelves and throwing away stuff. I am getting good at throwing away stuff. 

I asked Laura Nausin to come over and help me figure out what appliances went with what pieces. I have a juicer, a processor, and some other gadgets that have been used for a season - but I'm probably not going to use them again. The fact that I did not dig them out in six years is pretty conclusive. Even if I was gone three of those years - I didn't "find" them between missions.

So now I have some cool gadgets but no bandwidth to find them a home. I really want a fairy-god mother to come whisk these away to another home...... reverse of a personal shopper?    

So most of the kitchen is empty and I have piles of dishes, pans, and pantry items lined up in the bedrooms  until Dan Phillips can start the remodel. 

Need a New Home

My shelves on the floor

Stuff I want to put back in my new kitchen

I decided to stop for a bit and look at my emails and write a bit before I charge back into the job.....

No comments: